VUPICO is seeking an experienced, collaborative and dynamic SAP BIHANA Solutions Architect capable of transforming business requirements on a global scale and convert them into SAP BI HANA design solution capable of supporting business analytics and dashboard requirements. You will lead development of conceptual and architectural solution design for overall SAP BI HANA implementation to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes for one of the most recognizable brands in the world.
This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic enterprise data function for global client using latest technology and visualization tools. You will take full responsibility for the entire SAP BIHANA Architecture and lead development efforts.
Solution Architecture experience:
- SAP BI HANA architecture experience with complete end-to-end implementation of the whole solution with experience delivering a SAP BIHANA solution utilizing latest functionality (support pack 9).
- Utilizing SAP BI HANA models and design for integration with SAP Lumira visualization tool
- Knowledge of utilizing Hadoop technology with SAP BI HANA and other sources of data (structured and non structured)
- Ability to take the functional and non-functional requirements and proposed solution that will be able to meet the requirements to enable analytics for functional and cross-functional areas.
- Review and validate the design decisions taken by the design teams.
- Work with client architecture teams to validate the non-functional requirements and leading discussions on architecture options
- Present the architecture and design to various stakeholders as required.
- Ability to leverage knowledge of data warehouse and software development methodologies to contribute to the overall planning of projects by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Build SAP BI HANA architecture and provide guidance to developers on the best practices to handle high volumes of data.
- Develop and foster a collaborative working relationship with clients. Experience in Data Migration methodologies, specifically around legacy to SAP migration (desirable). Experience in Data Warehousing projects.
- Experience with Business Objects Data Services, Data Integration, Data Quality and Data Quality Management.
- Experience in preparing technical design documents.
- Prioritize tasks, develops detailed design, and estimate effort required to completion ofprojects.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, engineering or related field
- Minimum 8 years of solution architecture experience with at least 2 global full life cycle SAP BI HANAimplementations
- Lead efforts with internal customers to analyze and translate business requirements and functional specifications into technical specifications, data flow diagrams and data models
- Experience with SAP BW 7.4is a must
- Experience with ETL tools (such as Data Services) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data
- SAP HANA Certification is a plus
- Experience in preparation of solution framework, white papers and knowledge/competency documents is an advantage