SAP Data Hub.
VUPICO is a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for Small, medium and large global customers, is seeking for experienced professionals, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Role: SAP Data Hub Consultant
Skillset: SAP Data Hub
Experience: 2+ years’
Work location: HYDERABAD
Work Type: We Do have Both (Permanent/Contract)
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- 2+ Years of Experience in SAP Data Hub experience with At least 2 full Life Cycles Implementations.
- Should be capable of Deployment of SAP Data Hub in Cloud and On-Premise environments.
- Should have exposure to SAP Data Hub Metadata Explorer with the goal to manage metadata assets that are spread across diverse systems.
- Should be capable enough to Connect to data sources with the ability to automatically crawl their meta data structures
- Should be able to create references on data, so-called data sets, and store them in the metadata catalog.
- Should be well versed in connectivity with a strong focus on Big Data components, such as Hadoop, cloud stores, machine learning services, and real-time messaging technologies.
- Should be capable enough working on native connectivity to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP BW/4HANA.
- Should have deep experience in SAP Data Hub Modeler.
- Well Versed with Workflow Pipeline Operators, Remote Sources Orchestration, Structured data transformations, data masking and Validation Rules
- Well Versed with SAP Data Hub integration with enterprise apps (such as SAP S/4 HANA and SAP S/4 BW).
- Well Versed with Data Science & Machine Learning such as Tensor Flow and SAP Leonardo.
- Should have knowledge on SAP VORA.
- Must have good Exposure to connecting SAP Data Hub with existing SAP Products.
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols.
- Knowledge in Hadoop (HDFS, YARN), its programming models (MapReduce, Spark), and its services such as Hive, H Base etc..
- Knowledge on designing threat modelling, mitigation discovery, and manual/automated verification of mitigations
- Should be capable enough to handle performance Issues.
- Be able to review the proposed solutions and Address the issues (if any) well in advance.
- Liaise with SAP for getting the support through OSS messages for any technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have best ways to handle client or Process owners or Internal Teams under any circumstances.
- Excellent Documentation skills.
- Should have Good experience in ETL tools like ODI, BODS, Informatica ,SSIS or others
- Design and develop ETL Jobs from Diverse Data sources for processing client data
- Should perform basic validation on Database using SQL
- Should contribute to enhancement of the job monitoring procedures
- Perform validation steps for upstream and downstream data work flow
Added advantage if you have below
- Knowledge on Hadoop.
- Knowledge on HANA.
- Good Exposure on S/4 HANA System.
- Should have Strong Mentor and Leadership skills & Very Good Team Player.
- Should be good at Attitude, Good at Work habits, and Loyal to Organization.
Note: It would be nice to have Any SAP certification as latest as possible… Zero value if it is older than 3 years from now.