Purpose and Objectives: The SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and Digital Boardroom (DiBo) consultants’ responsibilities include helping customers to resolve challenges and deliver standards and solutions with analytical and planning visualization for real time decision making through Connection Integration, System configuration, Design, Project implementation and maintenance for Analytics Cloud solutions. We need SAP Analytics Cloud consultants who can thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer success with simplicity
- Good knowledge on connection of different on premise and cloud data sources.
- Good Knowledge on Cloud Connector and Cloud agent.
- Good Knowledge on Live and import data model’s functionality.
- Perform requirement gathering for Model, Story and Dashboard/Agenda development.
- Hands on experience on building models, dimensions and currency conversion.
- Hands on experience on Planning, Allocations and VDT (Value Driver Tree).
- Hands on experience on building Geo-Maps.
- Experience in creating Dashboard and Agenda in Digital boardroom.
- Experience in creating smart discoveries and machine learning scenarios.
- Perform build/development in SAP Analytics cloud as per standards and guidelines.
- Ability to lead customer workshops and educational sessions around SAP Analytics cloud and data integrity concepts and tool functionality.
- Ability to drive the functional data integration with Analytical and planning reporting.
- Good knowledge of data warehousing and visualization concept of reporting.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Create necessary documentation as per methodology
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership
- Have an appetite to acquire new knowledge, adapt to and contribute to fast innovating software business and emerging technologies
Added advantage if you have below
- Hands on experience of installation, system configuration as well as business consulting activities relating specifically to SAP Analytics product set
- implement and support projects and assignments across the SAP Analytics product set to various stakeholders
- Development with Lumira, Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, Crystal, Dashboards
- Good understanding of general BI / Data Warehousing concepts incl ETL (desirables include additional knowledge of BW, S/4 HANA)
- Knowledge of S/4HANA Embedded Analytics knowledge
- SAP Analytics Cloud knowledge and experience
- Experience of working on Analytics assignments within wider SAP environments