Master Data Governance is an enterprise strategy that treats
master data as a corporate asset with enormous top-line and
bottom-line impact. It facilitates data consistency across
multiple systems for streamlined business processes and
enterprise reporting while ensuring end-to-end data
and master data governance.
Key capabilities of MDG -S Module include workflow, data loading, synchronization and business rules, data modeling, and information quality and analytics.
MDG -S Module delivered on core of the sustainability data of materials and bill of materials.
- Accelerates innovation and generates business value.
- Eliminating data silos and connecting data from customers, products, suppliers and assets.
- Creating a single source of the truth of your data.
- Increasing data quality and reducing data errors. As a result, risks are mitigated; and mitigate risks.
- Onboarding, consolidating, and cleansing disconnected data.
- Easily maintaining your data, reducing manual work, and saving resources and time.
- Improving collaboration and flexibility between internal and external users.
- Improving business processes and operational efficiency.